The Economy

General Topics

Moderators: Shish-kabob-Forrest, Vlad, webmaster

The Economy

Postby webmaster » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:44 am

The economy is so bad that:

> I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.

> I ordered a burger at McDonald's and the kid behind the counter asked, "Can you afford fries with that?"

> CEO's are now playing miniature golf.

> If the bank returns your check marked "Insufficient Funds," you call them and ask if they meant you or them.

> Hot Wheels and Matchbox stocks are trading higher than GM.

> McDonald's is selling the 1/4 ouncer.

> Parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their children's
names.

> A truckload of Americans was caught sneaking into Mexico .

> D.ick Cheney took his stockbroker hunting.

> Motel Six won't leave the light on anymore.

> The Mafia is laying off judges.

> Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen.

> Congress says they are looking into this Bernard Madoff scandal.
Oh Great!! The guy who made $50 Billion disappear is being investigated by the people who made $1.5 Trillion disappear!

And, finally...

> I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, wars, jobs, my savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc., I called the Suicide
Lifeline.
I got a call center in Pakistan , and when I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited, and asked if I could drive a truck.

Don't worry. Be Happy.
User avatar
webmaster
Site Admin
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:43 pm

Postby Karachi123 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:06 pm

All is well!!
Karachi123
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:29 pm

the same

Postby allyson08 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:17 am

still the same the economy nothing getting better i think its getting worst.
allyson08
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: USA

Re: the same

Postby Vlad » Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:02 am

allyson08 wrote:still the same the economy nothing getting better i think its getting worst.


Dear Allyson,

You may want to investigate these recently added videos.

Start here:

http://encounters.draculascastle.com/pg ... art-1-of-5
User avatar
Vlad
Site Admin
 
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:44 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: The Economy

Postby jimmmarks » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:44 am

webmaster wrote:The economy is so bad that:

> I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.

> I ordered a burger at McDonald's and the kid behind the counter asked, "Can you afford fries with that?"

> CEO's are now playing miniature golf.

> If the bank returns your check marked "Insufficient Funds," you call them and ask if they meant you or them.

> Hot Wheels and Matchbox stocks are trading higher than GM.

> McDonald's is selling the 1/4 ouncer.

> Parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their children's
names.

> A truckload of Americans was caught sneaking into Mexico .

> D.ick Cheney took his stockbroker hunting.

> Motel Six won't leave the light on anymore.

> The Mafia is laying off judges.

> Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen.

> Congress says they are looking into this Bernard Madoff scandal.
Oh Great!! The guy who made $50 Billion disappear is being investigated by the people who made $1.5 Trillion disappear!

And, finally...

> I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, wars, jobs, my savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc., I called the Suicide
Lifeline.
I got a call center in Pakistan , and when I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited, and asked if I could drive a truck.

Don't worry. Be Happy.



How could be some one be happy in such a a bad economy i lost my 3 jobs in last 3 months and i am jobless fro about 2-3 weeks so there is no way i could be happy in this situation.
jimmmarks
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:38 am

Re: The Economy

Postby Vlad » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:09 am

jimmmarks wrote:
webmaster wrote:The economy is so bad that:

> I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.

> I ordered a burger at McDonald's and the kid behind the counter asked, "Can you afford fries with that?"

> CEO's are now playing miniature golf.

> If the bank returns your check marked "Insufficient Funds," you call them and ask if they meant you or them.

> Hot Wheels and Matchbox stocks are trading higher than GM.

> McDonald's is selling the 1/4 ouncer.

> Parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their children's
names.

> A truckload of Americans was caught sneaking into Mexico .

> D.ick Cheney took his stockbroker hunting.

> Motel Six won't leave the light on anymore.

> The Mafia is laying off judges.

> Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen.

> Congress says they are looking into this Bernard Madoff scandal.
Oh Great!! The guy who made $50 Billion disappear is being investigated by the people who made $1.5 Trillion disappear!

And, finally...

> I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, wars, jobs, my savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc., I called the Suicide
Lifeline.
I got a call center in Pakistan , and when I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited, and asked if I could drive a truck.

Don't worry. Be Happy.



How could be some one be happy in such a a bad economy i lost my 3 jobs in last 3 months and i am jobless fro about 2-3 weeks so there is no way i could be happy in this situation.


Welcome to the CLUB !

Did you consider an OCCUPY venue??

Let's OCCUPY the banks, and insurance companies, those leeches which su c k us dry, and then ask for more.

The entities that take money out of our pockets and don't give JACK DIDDLY SQUAT, in return.
User avatar
Vlad
Site Admin
 
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:44 pm
Location: Los Angeles


Return to Main

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron