Dracula (Brahm Stoker version) commits suicide

For those who still believe.

Moderators: Shish-kabob-Forrest, webmaster, Vlad

Shish-kabob-Forrest

Dracula (Brahm Stoker version) commits suicide

Post by Shish-kabob-Forrest »

Here is a spoof of Brahm Stokers Dracula, where Dracula commits suicide to escape a female rapist after flying in the wrong window. It's a skit from: In Living Color. Dracula is played by Jim Carry and the female rapist is played by Jamie Foxx.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ngV29pdaxk
Blessed is he who shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is his brother's keeper. And I will strike down those who attempt to destroy my brothers and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
webmaster
Site Admin

Female rapist

Post by webmaster »

LOL...Am crackin up here..cause she flew through the wrong window. :lol:

Reminds me of the 2 crows cracking up, when the victim hits a sparkly clean sliding door.

There are wacky female teachers out there, who tend to sexually abuse young boys.

Are they being listed somewhere? Are they allowed to walk the streets?? What if one of them is in your neighborhood?

Would you like to confront her?? I would..:-))
Shish-kabob-Forrest

Post by Shish-kabob-Forrest »

Most of them are adolescent males having consensual intercourse with young teachers. This is called statutory rape and a joke.
Morally speaking, I follow fairly strict sexual standards but legally speaking, the only sexual prohibitions that belong are sexual intercourse against the will of one or more victim. In other words, rape and molestation.
Basically, I couldn't care less about other peoples sexual lives as long as they don't bother me or one anyone uninviting with it and that's actually one of this countries laws that no one follows.
Minimum age, homosexuality, bisexuality, fetish, multiple partners; these all come down to matters of opinion therefor have no rightful place in civil law.
Blessed is he who shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is his brother's keeper. And I will strike down those who attempt to destroy my brothers and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
webmaster
Site Admin

FEMALE teachers/Sexual abusers

Post by webmaster »

"Most of them are adolescent males having consensual intercourse with young teachers. This is called statutory rape and a joke.
Morally speaking, I follow fairly strict sexual standards but legally speaking, the only sexual prohibitions that belong are sexual intercourse against the will of one or more victim. In other words, rape and molestation.
Basically, I couldn't care less about other peoples sexual lives as long as they don't bother me or one anyone uninviting with it and that's actually one of this countries laws that no one follows.
Minimum age, homosexuality, bisexuality, fetish, multiple partners; these all come down to matters of opinion therefor have no rightful place in civil law."

Are you kidding me? - Female teachers sexually assaulting/using teenage males?? And they get away with a slap on their hands?
While a male teacher, just by smiling to a female student, is handcuffed and hauled off to jail and labeled a "sex offender" for the rest of his life?

Would you call this a fair Justice System??

Let us pee on these US LAW MAKERS who CASTRATE/PUSSYFY MALES.
They love sending young males to war, so long as their own sons are not being drafted. They don't like the competition.
It's called population control. They try to control human nativity and mortality rate just as they do with animals.