We've Got To Travel To Save Ourselves

Enough is enough !

Moderators: Shish-kabob-Forrest, webmaster, Vlad

Miclosoara

We've Got To Travel To Save Ourselves

Post by Miclosoara »

Show The World!! Traveling right now can be frustrating, a bit frightening at times. I ask every openminded good hearted American to travel NOW!! We have got to get out into the world and show folks, WE ARE NOT OUR GOVERNMENT!!! Go to Eastern Europe, Western Europe, you choose your destination. I promise you where ever you go, you'll meet people who no longer respect us. Be on your best behavior, show folks respect. Show them we are not GEORGE BUSH!!!!!
Experienced Transylvanian Trekker
Vlad
Site Admin

Re: We've Got To Travel To Save Ourselves

Post by Vlad »

Miclosoara wrote:Show The World!! Traveling right now can be frustrating, a bit frightening at times. I ask every openminded good hearted American to travel NOW!! We have got to get out into the world and show folks, WE ARE NOT OUR GOVERNMENT!!! Go to Eastern Europe, Western Europe, you choose your destination. I promise you where ever you go, you'll meet people who no longer respect us. Be on your best behavior, show folks respect. Show them we are not GEORGE BUSH!!!!!
Yes, indeed. However, why should more Americans jeopardize their lives, just because the US gov is screwing up?
2,800 + dead in the towers - another 3,000 dead in Iraq, thousands dead in Afghanistan, thousands more injured. How many more???

What is this?? A deforestation of US stamina/sperm?? Why do deer hunters only kill male deer? Is it because the male is the symbol of fertility, the seed giver?

Is it about population control, or control of population?

Is it about birth control or death control???

Is it about rate of nativity vs. death rate?

Is it about getting rid of as many as we can, so that Congress and Senate can afford another pay hike?

Is it about raising the retirement age to 67, because the Social Sec system has been sucked dry by Uncle SAM (meaning congressmen and senators who dipped into it, replacing the funds with IOU's)??