Citizens of commie countries

Stories from behind the curtain.

Moderators: Shish-kabob-Forrest, webmaster, Vlad

Shish-kabob-Forrest

Citizens of commie countries

Post by Shish-kabob-Forrest »

FOR THOSE WHO SWEAR THAT CITIZENS OF COMMUNIST OR FORMER COMMUNIST COUNTRIES ARE ALL A BUNCH OF LOYAL COMMIES THEMSELVES, I HAVE WRITTEN YOU A SPECIAL ARTICLE TO GLORIFY THE ACCURACY BRILLIANCE OF YOUR PHILOSOPHY!

The greatest and perhaps the most joyful of all communist regimes was the Soviet Union. Throughout it's life, especially during the reign of Joseph Stalin, the citizens of the Soviet Union enjoyed some of the most wonderful experiences any human being could ever have. These include famine, fear, torture, slavery, imprisonment and mass murder.
For generations the people of the Soviet Union had the luxury of living, sometimes weeks on a single piece of fruit for food and the joy of knowing that it all serves such a worthy and glorious cause as to make their leaders richer and live fancier lifestyles. Fancy life styles was not enough to keep the citizens happy though. The people also needed a sense of peace in knowing that their leaders would not be troubled in living in paranoia as a distraction to their fancy lives, so it came about that as many as 10% of the Russian population would be marched in to prisons and slave camps, many of who would soon give their lives for the cause. Only those who were there could have understood the joy and sensation of starring down the barrel of a PPSH-41 submachine gun, ready to give their lives to rid their rich and pampered leaders of their bothersome paranoia.
As great and wonderful as the Soviet Union was, they were not the only country who took such great care of their people. There were many of them throughout east Europe and Asia. Perhaps one of the most colorful was Romania. Nickolai Ceausescu, the dictator of Romania was one of the most loving dictators of the later part of the Iron Curtains life. On top of creating many of the same famines shared by the Soviet Union, he too specialized in psychological warfare, brainwashing, torture and murder. Among the most joyful and honored people were those mowed down by Kalashnikov rifles as they attempted to cross the Danube river to meet the free people throughout the western world and share with them how wonderful it was to be a slave behind the iron curtain.
In 1989, the people of Romania decided that Ceausescu's wonderful deeds could not go unrewarded. But how could the Romanian people fully return to him all of the great great deeds he had done for them? They couldn't, but they still did their best. This came about when they dragged him out to Tirgoviste, the very sight where Vlad the Impaler impaled thousands of people and Impaled Ceausescu with several bullets from a machine gun.
Two years later, the people of the Soviet Union would gather in the street to celebrate the glorious Soviet Union as it's life came to an end. Only the most rational people can understand that such joy of the Russian people could have only come from the sensation of this countries long life. Only idiots could possibly believe that such partying and cheering could have come as result of an oppressed people happy to be free of the shackles of an oppressive regime, ruling them for nearly a century with murder and oppression and loss of freedom. No, that could never be.
Blessed is he who shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is his brother's keeper. And I will strike down those who attempt to destroy my brothers and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
webmaster
Site Admin

Commies

Post by webmaster »

Hehehe....I like the rethorical tone/idea. It may catch ON.

Eastern EU...is still afraid of voicing their opinions, mind you.

Great post.