Lottery BS

Pet peeve:

A particular personal vexation. What's yours?

Moderators: Shish-kabob-Forrest, webmaster, Vlad

Vlad
Site Admin

Lottery BS

Post by Vlad »

Back in EUROPE....if nobody hit the jackpot, the jackpot would be split among the second best. It was a more decent way of sharing the wins. The jackpot never rolled over.
It was paid out, before the next DRAW.

Nowadays, in these US, the same group (Jewish??) sits on BILLIONS of US $$, collecting interest, while poor souls pitch in their hard earned money, hoping to hit the jackpot, while the lottery "masterminds" collect the interest for ever and ever, AMEN.

A 3 out of 5 numbers shall get you $9-10 Dollars.
A 4 out of 5 numbers shall get you ohh...about $56 buckaroos.
If this is not a rip-off, I don't know what is.

Of course nobody is twisting your hand at playing the Lottery.
However, if you do play and you end up guessing 4 numbers out of 5, you may get $56 Dollars. PFFF. While they took your 100's and thousand of $$$, throughout the years.

Boycott the Lottery people. Let them boil in their own soup.
webmaster
Site Admin

Old European Lottery vs Today's BS

Post by webmaster »

In the good old days, the LOTTERY powers that be, could not really do what they are doing TODAY in US and UK. Therefore, they did not dare roll over the jackpot, because it was State Controlled.
No Jackpot winner? The money was split among those closest to the winning numbers...and so on and so forth, to the last DIME, until the next drawing. This way, if one had 3 out 5 (or 6) numbers, he was somehow pleased to get some of his money back.
Nowadays, since the Jackpot is being rolled over, nobody cares to ask what the "Lottery powers that be/Money Mongers" are doing with the INTEREST collected on the money that had been upfronted to them, until somebody hits the Jackpot, and even beyond.

Regular folks, hope and pray that they will hit the Jackpot. Right. When Hell freezes over and pigs and elephants shall fly.

In the meanwhile, the so called "Inventors" of the Lottery, made sure they oiled all the necessary wheels at all the STATES levels, so that they can introduce and IMPOSE their controlled gambling throughout these USA.
Furthermore, they devised new and improved ways of enticing the people to gamble. The bigger the Jackpot, the wider the eyes, the looser the pockets of regular working people. These regular working people, do not care about how much the LOTTERY ENTITY is making off of their money, just by collecting the INTEREST on the MONEY involved from one DRAW to the NEXT. THAT INTEREST is FREE MONEY for THEM, PEOPLE. Try to WAKE UP.
INSTEAD of being in your POCKET, it is being ripped off from YOU, under the umbrella of a BIG JACKPOT, which you will never hit, by the way.

Think about it: The Lottery Entity collects 100 Millions by rolling over the Jackpot for a few weeks, paying little money to those who guessed 3- out of 5, 4 out of 5..etc.. In the meanwhile...Who is benefiting the Interest GAINED on 100 Millions of $$ for several weeks??
YOU or I?? The players that dished in the REAL MONEY???

I have yet to see or hear a School District that benefited money derived from allowing Lottery to exist in their specific STATE.

States: Please contradict me if I am wrong, else please review what you have done, and review this Jackpot Roll Over system, and even if you benefit the campaign contribution money from these Lottery Entities, you are still obligated under the law to provide that information to the people.

Bottom line:
The LOTTERY Jackpot Rollover mechanics is a TRICK, together with the trick regarding the BONUS number (which decreases the odds of winning by another 10-20%, at least).
To The Lottery Entities out there: You should review your payout schedule and reward the players in a more equitable manner, rather than $10 for a 3 out of 5, and $56 for a 4 out of 5 winner. These winners should be payed in hundreds and thousands, not just peanuts. GREED shall bring you down to your knees, again.

"I have news for the forces of greed and the defenders of the status quo; your time has come and gone. It's time for change in America." -
Bill Clinton

"Avarice is the vice of declining years." - George Bancroft

I rest my case.

The rest is up to you people to recognize the EVIL and REMOVE IT or BOYCOTT it, until they get the message.

This Lottery is but a SLAP in the face of the working people.

And I do not believe in MARX, or LENIN...or any other entity that tried to fool the common folk, in order to advance their own agenda and live off of other people's money with trickery and deceit and lies.

ASK YOUR STATE LOTTERIES WHAT they are doing with MONEY taken from YOU. Start QUESTIONING.

The FLOGGING shall NOW begin.
samilihan427

Post by samilihan427 »

if you do play and you end up guessing 4 numbers out of 5, you may get $56 Dollars. The rest is up to you people to recognize the EVIL and REMOVE IT or BOYCOTT it, until they get the message.