US sniper shot at Koran in Iraq

Enough is enough !

Moderators: Shish-kabob-Forrest, webmaster, Vlad

US sniper shot at Koran in Iraq

Post by Guest »

An American sniper has been sent home from Iraq for using a copy of the Koran for target practice at a shooting range near Baghdad, the US military says.

The Muslim holy book was found riddled with bullet holes last week by Iraqi police, who also discovered offensive graffiti inside its cover.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7407187.stm

scandal by scandal, everyday made by american mad troops. that's why muslims hate america and its citizens... i wish they knew what was written in. so pity
Shish-kabob-Forrest

Post by Shish-kabob-Forrest »

I really hate it when they reward people for doing things like that.
Blessed is he who shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is his brother's keeper. And I will strike down those who attempt to destroy my brothers and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Vlad
Site Admin

A late late reply

Post by Vlad »

Shish-kabob-Forrest wrote:I really hate it when they reward people for doing things like that.
Isn't it amazing, that while US children are being taught to be politically correct and be tolerant of other ethnicities, the US army is being taught to KILL, KILL, KILL ??

A contradiction in politically correct terms, and/or a masqarade, and/or double brainwashing ??

Then, again, US only discovered the real FOOTBALL, back in 1994, when the World CUP took place in US. It seemed like a FRIENDLY nation at that point in time. What happened??

We are sorry to admit that, regardless of the STATE RUN MEDIA statements, or NON statements, there still is a religious WAR going ON.

Ask Vlad Tepes, with your widgy boards/seances.
Or, ask the BUSH Family.

We are niether PRO, nor CON these wars.
We are ignored Americans, trying to have our voices heard, to no avail.
jimmmarks

Post by jimmmarks »

I am sorry to say but really i like people when they award people like this. Its good to award people like this because they done a good job. :lol:
Shish-kabob-Forrest

Post by Shish-kabob-Forrest »

jimmmarks wrote:I am sorry to say but really i like people when they award people like this. Its good to award people like this because they done a good job. :lol:
A good job doing what? Begging for more beheadings by shooting at a religious book that doesn't have any more religious hostility in it then the old testament? Would you feel even better if I went out and put a few rounds through a King James?

That's not our country. That is THEIR country. It's their home and we need to respect their house rules as we would demand from them in our country. Furthermore, the Iraqi people DID NOT attack us first. Al Queda is not a nation, but a terrorist organization who was enemies with Iraq at the time of 9/11 and the US invasion of Iraq.
Blessed is he who shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is his brother's keeper. And I will strike down those who attempt to destroy my brothers and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.