Registration process for new users/members

General Topics

Moderators: Shish-kabob-Forrest, webmaster, Vlad

Vlad
Site Admin

Registration process for new users/members

Post by Vlad »

Were it not for spammers, this (and any other decent BBS on the NET) would have no problem signing you up and logging you in.

However, due to unscrupulous advertising losers, the rules have changed, as follows:

Please describe your interest in joining this Forum(s) with a short description in the INTERESTS field.

If we decide you have a legitimate interest in becoming a member, we shall allow your membership. Otherwise, you will get a second chance by e-mailing the webmaster with an explanation.

We believe you already know the third option.

Regards,
Last edited by Vlad on Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shish-kabob-Forrest

Post by Shish-kabob-Forrest »

The webmaster goes by the name of Vlad but if I catch you posting ANY advertisement links that are not suitable for children, you will learn to call me Vlad the Impaler. I won't put up with it and will punish you for it. This BBS is NOT your property and you DO NOT have the permission or the wright to desecrate the property of Dracula'sCastle.com with this garbage. If you think I am bluffing, then by all means, TRY ME.

As for legitimate board members, don't get intense about this. If you are a good standing member and/or new but proving to take a legitimate interest in this board, I'll deal with you accordingly (post moderation and slap on the hand in most cases) but don't get careless either.

Basically, the above was directed towards hit and run spammers.

Those who wish to advertise on this website should contact the webmaster. I am sure he'll be willing to work with you if your proposal is reasonable and appropriate.
Blessed is he who shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is his brother's keeper. And I will strike down those who attempt to destroy my brothers and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
webmaster
Site Admin

Unleashing the wrath of PRIVATE ENTERPRISE

Post by webmaster »

Why can't we all get along?? !!

All of a sudden, our new MODERATOR shall track you down and hunt you down. He shall report you (and your spam) to all the nasty agencies out there, KGB, NSA, CIA, FBI, INTERPOL, ATF...etc..etc..plus SPAMCOP.COM, IANA.ORG, RIPE.NET, APNIC.NET, AFRINIC.NET..etc..

You (or the computers you use) may lose your connection to the INTERNET.

Do you really want to risk that?

Why can't we all get along?? !!
Shish-kabob-Forrest

Post by Shish-kabob-Forrest »

You forgot the OMON. Yes, will fly them in from Russia for a lesson in Russian Miranda.

We'll start with this bozo.

Username: FandorinS

IP: host-66-59-244-234.static.linkline.com

He posted a bunch of links hoping someone would make use of them. He succeeded. I'll be able to make use of them. Funny thing about online commerce. It always leaves a paper trail.
Blessed is he who shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is his brother's keeper. And I will strike down those who attempt to destroy my brothers and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.