Wheres Vlads head?

Regarding Vlad Tepes

Moderators: Shish-kabob-Forrest, webmaster, Vlad

Wheres Vlads head?

Post by Guest »

Its said it was brought to Istanbul,to Fatih Sultan Mehmed after he had been killed during battle against Turks some non Turk websites say.

How many of them true?Any knowledge based on that?
Vlad
Site Admin

Dungeons

Post by Vlad »

Hmm...Could it still be buried somewhere underneath the BAZAAR in Istanbul?? In the dungeons??

Post by Guest »

I have heard the same thing but i am not sure where it is.Some websites say his head was brought to Fatih Sultan Mehmed when he was killed during battle against Turks and buried in Istanbul.
webmaster
Site Admin

Romanian Treasures

Post by webmaster »

Were shipped to Russia, during the WWI, for safe keeping. Tons of GOLD.

In the meanwhile, Lenin and Trotzky and Stalin Showed UP and INVENTED communism. The Russian still have them, or used them for their 5 years PLANS to advance communism, which by the way, was supposed to be the grave digger of capitalism.

Obviously, Romanians made a big mistake and they paid for it.

They also paid with some EXTRA 45 years of communism, Russian style, which shall never be forgotten by the Romanians.

A communism imposed not only by Russians, but also by Britain and US.

Things are being hushed up nowadays, as they usually are.

Too insignificant for the bigger picture, Global Village/New World Order.
Shish-kabob-Forrest

Post by Shish-kabob-Forrest »

Considering Romanias history over the last few decades, I don't think Romania is going to be a very attractive country for communists any time soon.

The Soviet Union was controled by a bank orginisation (forgot the name but I can get it, no it's not the Triladeral Comission), which has had strong influince over the US federal government and school district since the 1960s. At the top, they currentley control the US public school district almost entirley as the education system is the heart of their plot to overthrow the country. A plot called: "Behavior modification"

BTW.

The word: "Soviet" is the Russian word for "Council"
Shish-kabob-Forrest

Almost forgot. As for Vladislavs head, don't know, don't care and I would be surprised if they kept track of his head all this time (although they did Erszibet Bathories which is still on display in a museum.

Post by Guest »

Well guys..i made a huge seacrh..i opend a lot of topics in some international forums and now i have its answer..Vlad's head is buried around Karaköy,Bankalar Caddesi (Bankalar Road),Istanbul..i have been to there last week but havent digged anything yet :D
Shish-kabob-Forrest

Just make sure to bring a pick and shovel next time. LOL
Vlad
Site Admin

Next research

Post by Vlad »

turk wrote:Well guys..i made a huge seacrh..i opend a lot of topics in some international forums and now i have its answer..Vlad's head is buried around Karaköy,Bankalar Caddesi (Bankalar Road),Istanbul..i have been to there last week but havent digged anything yet :D

COOL. Good JOB. Please let us know if the skull is found.

How about Piri Reis Map - What can you tell us about that???

Thank you
Vlad
Site Admin

OK..VLAD's BODY

Post by Vlad »

turk wrote:Well guys..i made a huge seacrh..i opend a lot of topics in some international forums and now i have its answer..Vlad's head is buried around Karaköy,Bankalar Caddesi (Bankalar Road),Istanbul..i have been to there last week but havent digged anything yet :D

WHERE IS HIS BODY, ATATURK??

THE HEAD was presented to the SULTAN.

WHERE is VLAD DRACULA's BODY?

Must have been thrashed underneath ISTANBUL.

RIGHT, ATATURK?
DRACULAsSon

Post by DRACULAsSon »

his coffin wasn't found! it was reported missing! look at Dracula's timeline!

Post by Guest »

he doesnt have too much images, he hasnt too much information..

ah, also.. he doesnt have msn.. maybe that's why he seems so interesting and mysterious :-)
Shish-kabob-Forrest

You're thilly. LOL.
Blessed is he who shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is his brother's keeper. And I will strike down those who attempt to destroy my brothers and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
michaelmast

Hi, i think

Post by michaelmast »

i think somewhere in the BAZAAR in Istanbul In the dungeons, but the body?
JamesSimon

Post by JamesSimon »

well, anybody could've tampered the original skull. maybe the Russians dont have the original skull and traded some other ancient skull to the Romanians.

no one can be certain. atleast, the legacy, ideology and imagery of Dracula lives.