Vlad, my article?

For those who still believe.

Moderators: Shish-kabob-Forrest, webmaster, Vlad

Shish-kabob-Forrest

Vlad, my article?

Post by Shish-kabob-Forrest »

Hay Vlad, did you keep my article on spraying for Vampires? I think that would be fit for this board. LOL. If not, I'll see if I can dig it up.
Vlad
Site Admin

Spraying

Post by Vlad »

It's on the old board, old DB. Remember the subject? I'd have to dig for it also.
Vlad
Site Admin

Vampire SPRAY

Post by Vlad »

TRANSYLVANIA AIMS TO REDUCE OVERWHELMING VAMPIRE POPULATION - By Jared Shipman - September 30, 2005, Romanian Government officials have devised a plan to reduce the overwhelming vampire population in the Transylvania region", said a spokesperson on the Steps of the capitol of Romania in Bucharest on Monday the 29th. The vampire population has been growing at a massive pace and their consumption of blood is now threatening the welfare of the Romanian citizens. In the past few weeks, the discussions and debates on how to deal with the vampire problem have grown dramatically. One Walachia resident suggested the fire departments hose the region down with holy water from their trucks. Some nationalists suggested hunting them down with cross bows and wooden stakes. The military volunteered to hunt them with super soakers loaded with holy water and on farmer outside of Tirgoviste even offered to donate his entire harvest of garlic towards the cause. According to government officials, they are going to spray the region for vampires with mystified holy water. Some residents have found the plan quite bothersome. "This is outrageous! I know that the vampire population has grown quite a bit, but I still think this has been blown way out of proportion" said Igor Grenchev who has taken in an 18 year old female vampire. She is a very nice and loving creature. She only takes enough blood to survive and it actually helps me sleep better at night. She only does it because I let her and she wouldn't hurt a fly otherwise. I am going to be very upset if she dies from this." "Their is nothing to fear" said Fr. Adrianopal of the Orthodox church who has been chosen to bless the water in reply to Igors statement. "The Church in the modern world has acknowledged that not all vampires are evil and likewise, this water will only be affective on vampires who truly are dark and evil creatures" The Government has refused to release a date for spraying in fear that word may reach and alert the evil vampires. Vampires are the 3rd largest consumers of human blood in the world. Only North American and west European lawyers and politicians consume more."

BINGO - :-))
Vlad
Site Admin

Re: Vlad, my article?

Post by Vlad »

Shish-kabob-Forrest wrote:Hay Vlad, did you keep my article on spraying for Vampires? I think that would be fit for this board. LOL. If not, I'll see if I can dig it up.

I retrieved it for you. Copy and paste somewhere so you won't lose it again :-)

You're welcome :-)
Shish-kabob-Forrest

I put it in an office document shortly after you retrieved it. Thanks again.
Vlad
Site Admin

EURO-ASIA- EURASIA

Post by Vlad »

Hey SHISHY KEBOBBE, did you know that URAL Mountains are the natural boundary between Europe and Asia??

Western EUROPE pushed the borders deep into RUSSIA, nowadays, except they forgot about Ukrainians, who were pushing the borders the other way..:-))

I mean, why not have Europe's capital in MOSCOW??

Huh?? Huh?? What's wrong with that??

Why is it always, Hague or Brussles or Oddessa, or Bucharest??
Shish-kabob-Forrest

It would certainley be a hard target for military strike, even nowdays. Unfortunatley, it looks like Puschev is trying to bring back the Soviet Union.
Vlad
Site Admin

PUSCHEV - HIHI

Post by Vlad »

Shish-kabob-Forrest wrote:It would certainley be a hard target for military strike, even nowdays. Unfortunatley, it looks like Puschev is trying to bring back the Soviet Union.

Puschev is a derivative of PUSHKA which means RIFLE.

LOL.

What's funny is that while on the ground, US and RUSSIA are semi-enemies, up in the skies, they are building a SPACE STATION TOGETHER, unbeknownst to you and I and the rest of the brain washed Americans/Russians...HEHEHE..The joke is on US.

I wonder what it takes to buy a ticket on that Space Station, when the dung will hit the fan. :-))
Shish-kabob-Forrest

Most of my true friends are Russians and Ukrainians. My experience is that they tend to have much higher values then Americans, perhaps do to living under communist regimes for over a century. One of my Ukrainian friends recently asked my why Americans divorce so much. Such things seam strange to them. Sadly, Americans LOVE to stereotype them as Communists. My common response to this is the question: "Why would those who lived under communist regimes BE communists if communism is so unattractive? Romania is a good example of this, who as I previously pointed out, brought their latest communist dictator to a horrific end.

Back in the day, the Russians were targeting the bankers who ran the Soviet Union, and in those days, being a banker in the Soviet Union was like being an oil company truck driver in Iraq. A bizarre time in history when people would kill bankers without taking any money. LOL.

Right now, the Russian government, alike the US government, is trying to overthrow it's people and there ability to decide for themselves. Russia is due for round 2 with the bankers.
Vlad
Site Admin

Bankers

Post by Vlad »

[quote="Shish-kabob-Forrest"]Most of my true friends are Russians and Ukrainians. My experience is that they tend to have much higher values then Americans, perhaps do to living under communist regimes for over a century. One of my Ukrainian friends recently asked my why Americans divorce so much. Such things seam strange to them. Sadly, Americans LOVE to stereotype them as Communists. My common response to this is the question: "Why would those who lived under communist regimes BE communists if communism is so unattractive? Romania is a good example of this, who as I previously pointed out, brought their latest communist dictator to a horrific end.

Back in the day, the Russians were targeting the bankers who ran the Soviet Union, and in those days, being a banker in the Soviet Union was like being an oil company truck driver in Iraq. A bizarre time in history when people would kill bankers without taking any money. LOL.

Right now, the Russian government, alike the US government, is trying to overthrow it's people and there ability to decide for themselves. Russia is due for round 2 with the bankers.[/quote]

I hope they do them IN, cause bankers "think" they rule the world. By the way, have you been watching TENNIS championships lately? What do you think about all the Russian babes assaulting the tennis world lately??

How about the SERBIAN ones??
jimmmarks

Post by jimmmarks »

I know that the vampire population has grown quite a bit, but I still think this has been blown way out of proportion" said Igor Grenchev who has taken in an 18 year old female vampire.