Vlad
Site Admin

ROMANIA

Post by Vlad »

A country STUDY:

http://www.country-data.com/frd/cs/rotoc.html#ro0233

A good place to start.

Post by Guest »

i like that country, seriously.. a Turk is never heard to like romania, till now.. i'm especially wondering about its amazing castles, wanna see them but since it did jion eu, i need schengen visa to enter country..it'll be difficult

and i like romanian girls they're pretty nice :roll:
Vlad
Site Admin

Liking a country :-)

Post by Vlad »

[quote="turk"]i like that country, seriously.. a Turk is never heard to like romania, till now.. i'm especially wondering about its amazing castles, wanna see them but since it did jion eu, i need schengen visa to enter country..it'll be difficult

and i like romanian girls they're pretty nice :roll:[/quote]

It is to be appreciated that a Muslim Turk likes Romania, a country which fought against Turks with all they've got, for centuries.

I am sure you can travel throughout EU with ease, just like your brothers get work visas in Germany, etc.

Regarding the Turkish girls, I am sure they are just as pretty, when they unveil themselves. :twisted: :wink:

Besides, they belly dance a lot better than the Romanian chicks. :lol:

OH, I had another question: How do you feel about tartars?

You know there are a lot of them in RO and Turkey. Right?

How do you feel about Tartar women?

Post by Guest »

to be honest, there are less people in Turkiye who know romanian warriors fought against Ottomans, like vlad tepes. that must be a reason why romanians have no negative image in this country :) it is different from armenian issue, as we all Turks know armenians massacred Turks and armenians think they were massacred by Turks.. it's still continous conflict on political arena..

from time to time i hear news about priests of romanian churches were killing prieast woman (i forgot how they are named in english) to take out devils in their souls, it tooks my attention and i am wondering if it is still going.. smells mysterious.. romanian villages etc..

i also wonder what Romanian people think about Turkish women wearing veil, because it is oftenly discussed in Turkiye, by politicians and by public.. my personal opinion is wearing veil is their own choice, we should let women think freely.. but some fools in Turkiye want them not wear veil.. btw wearing veil and closing body is told by Quran and those people are doing what they believe in, rightfully..

i have to search for more about Tatars, i just know they live mostly in romania, Turkiye and russia. especially russia..i know they come from mongol ethnic.. they have too many tribals.. and i have never met with any of them
Vlad
Site Admin

Veiled Turkish babes

Post by Vlad »

Turk,

For once, we Christians do not believe in polygamy, whereas you, muslims think it is OK to have many wives. Officially.
Not that I do not envy you guys, but, at the same time, we have different values. PERIOD.
While Christian males may run around with some other females, just like Turkish males do, while they have 2-3-4 wives standing by (a harem), the Christian males have only one wife and that's that.
Now you see the hatred that the Christians have against Muslims??
It's all about women :P :D :lol:
It is called ENVY. Why can TURKS like you have multiple women/wives officially, and Christians like us NOT?? IS THAT FAIR??
Not only that, but throughout the centuries, you kept coming into our neighborhoods looking for more women, OUR women.
That's when the Christians got really upset. :evil:
Anyway, regarding the Turkish veiled babes: The only reason they are veiled is because they belong to a HAREM, belonging to a PASHA.

Am I right??

Post by Guest »

i agree with on on some issues, but... those who got more than one wives are generally kurds, in their tradition. it's true Turks had Harem in past, for pashas.. but it was in the past, not now for Turks.. those kind of having multiple women/ wives is generally active in eastern and south eastern part of Turkiye where Kurds are living in.. and close to Iraqi border, you know about kurdish history, they are older than Turks in mesopotamia region. they are still there, and kurdish terrorism PKK. claiming to found a kurdish state in Turkiye. US and EU recognize it as an terrorist organization.. but in Iraq they are being supported by US cause of being best ally in northern Iraq.. whatever, sorry i admit it's a different subject, but i cant hold myself to talk about US hypocrisy in middle east.. maybe in a different thread. :roll:

yes, kurds have still more than one wives, and they have one more strange tradition i know ( no, i am not slandering at them, that's just a weird fact i am strongly against). for example if one kurdish man's brother is dead, his another brother gets married with his brother's wife, if woman refuses to get marry with her dead brother's brother, head of their tribes makes a decision about getting her dead.. like a punishment :( for nothing but refusing a pathetic tradition. Turks have bad images in europe, i know that. i follow every news every day.. i see kurds is the one reason, because people in europe think those barbaric men were Turks, no.. they are generally kurds.. as there is no country or identity of kurds, people think they are Turks.

but anyway in some points i think having 2-3-4 wives is better than having too many girlfriends.. cheating is the worst.. muslim people have multiple women but you have more than that believe me :P
and i agree with you about people of my country try to get in europe to have european girlfriends and women.. there are a few reasons.. one of them Turkish girls are mostly into non-sexual relationship(that bothers guys), but not christians and european girls. another reason is getting visa in a european country to work and live there... that's true.. just like romanian guys were coming to Turkish to work as carpenters and romanian women were coming to Turkiye to work as prostitute.. until you joined EU, it was like that.. Turkiye had better conditions when we compare with romania until you did join EU.. now there are less romanian women and guys are in Turkiye to work.. they got back to their country, to beautiful romania.

( i might have made some grammer or spelling mistakes, sorry for that. you already know my english situation :roll: )
Vladivostok

Post by Vladivostok »

What is this topic about?
Vlad
Site Admin

A country study

Post by Vlad »

Vladivostok wrote:What is this topic about?
Read above.

Post by Guest »

It is to be appreciated that a Muslim Turk likes Romania, a country which fought against Turks with all they've got, for centuries. I am sure you can travel throughout EU with ease, just like your brothers get work visas in Germany, etc. Regarding the Turkish girls, I am sure they are just as pretty, when they unveil themselves.
Besides, they belly dance a lot better than the Romanian chicks....!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Vlad
Site Admin

Please get a Handle/Nickname

Post by Vlad »

Anonymous wrote:It is to be appreciated that a Muslim Turk likes Romania, a country which fought against Turks with all they've got, for centuries. I am sure you can travel throughout EU with ease, just like your brothers get work visas in Germany, etc. Regarding the Turkish girls, I am sure they are just as pretty, when they unveil themselves.
Besides, they belly dance a lot better than the Romanian chicks....!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thank you for your input.