Dracula's Remains

Regarding Vlad Tepes

Moderators: Shish-kabob-Forrest, webmaster, Vlad

mareid34

Dracula's Remains

Post by mareid34 »

Hello, I am new to this board and I'm hoping I can get some clarification. I've been doing some research on Vlad Tepes and I've come accros some information that does not match up or is not consistent. I've watched the documentary on Vlad and also the movie depicted from his real life called Dark Prince: The Real Dracula. Both are very similar in their information except for the end. One says that when they opened the grave it was empty and the other says that when they opened the grave all that they found was animal bones. If either one of these is true, where are his remains?
Vlad
Site Admin

Please follow this thread:

Post by Vlad »

mareid34

Post by mareid34 »

Thank you Vlad for your comment. However that discussion only talked about his head. I'm wanting to know what happened to his bodily remains if the legend is true. If the casket was empty or had animal bones in it, where are his bones now. I know his head went to the sultan and has been bounced around for a while but no one ever talks about the rest of him.
Vlad
Site Admin

Bodily REMAINS

Post by Vlad »

mareid34 wrote:Thank you Vlad for your comment. However that discussion only talked about his head. I'm wanting to know what happened to his bodily remains if the legend is true. If the casket was empty or had animal bones in it, where are his bones now. I know his head went to the sultan and has been bounced around for a while but no one ever talks about the rest of him.

What happened to Jesus CHRIST bodily remains??

Who killed JFK??

Where is Gorbachev NOW??

Where is Osama Bin LALAA??

Where are the 2 kidnapped Israeli soldiers?

Who is CENSORING CNN??

Who is CENSORING THE CENSORS??
mareid34

Post by mareid34 »

In other words you don't know. That's all you had to say. There is no reason to be rude. I figured if someone knew they could tell me if not all that had to be said is I don't know. It may have been a stupid question but it was asked all the same.
Vlad
Site Admin

RUDE??

Post by Vlad »

mareid34 wrote:In other words you don't know. That's all you had to say. There is no reason to be rude. I figured if someone knew they could tell me if not all that had to be said is I don't know. It may have been a stupid question but it was asked all the same.

All those questions were RUDE?

Try again. Try answering ANY of them.
mareid34

Post by mareid34 »

Sorry to say that you were being rude, it's hard to judge a reply when it is written since you can hear the tone. My deepest apologies.
Vlad
Site Admin

TONE or no TONE

Post by Vlad »

mareid34 wrote:Sorry to say that you were being rude, it's hard to judge a reply when it is written since you can hear the tone. My deepest apologies.

Apologies accepted.

Just DON't SHOOT the messenger :-))
Shish-kabob-Forrest

Post by Shish-kabob-Forrest »

OK.
Blessed is he who shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is his brother's keeper. And I will strike down those who attempt to destroy my brothers and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.