The War of All Ages, release date moved up Author :

Regarding Vlad Tepes

Moderators: Shish-kabob-Forrest, webmaster, Vlad

RealVlad

The War of All Ages, release date moved up Author :

Post by RealVlad »

The War of All Ages is now schedueled to come out in a week or 2. Basically, it's all a matter of getting the pictures together and the pages and cover all designed out. The story is copywrighten so I can share whatever I want with you about it.

The preview I posted on this website was moved to a later chapter and modified. This is because I learned since then that my information was a bit flawed, or incomplete would probably be more accurate.

I'll announce the moment it comes out.

Tomorrow, I am replacing the preview on my website with a bunch of smaller clips from a half a dozen chapters. This will include a small clip from the Siege of Ft. Poenari about 2 paragraphs before Vlads wifes suicide, and you won't be able to read it without knowing it unless you are not familiar with the story.

There is also a larger but still small clip from the Battle of Nandorfehervak/Belgrade (my personal favorite part of the story) in their. The Battle of Belgrade was much larger and more defining then most of you think. In turms of actual fighting troops, I would compare it to Normandy (non-combatent navel forces made Normandy the largest battle ever) with a death toll near near 100,000, compared to the 6,000-9,000 man death toll in Normandy. At the time, 100,000 men took up a large % of the male population of these entire kingdoms.

Between 400,000 and 500,000 people are killed throughout the story including around 120,000 by Vlad the Impaler (20,000 of which are battle casualties) With Janos Hunyadi and Istvan III making up the whole of the rest. The Turks don't kill allot of people in the story. They are/were (remember, it's a true story) allot like the Orks in The Lord of the Rings, loosing several of their own for every enemy they kill. LOL.

Even at the Siege at Ft. Poenari, Vlad III kills thousands of Turks with one fort and a few dozen soldiers to work with.

This is the page with the upcoming previews for your refference:

http://www.paladinrepublic.com/twaa.htm
Vlad
Site Admin

SKF

Post by Vlad »

Thanks for your help, RealVlad. :)
RealVlad

SKF

Post by RealVlad »

Hey SKF what has been happening with your book. Post if you can.
Ketu

script

Post by Ketu »

I do believe I have come across an excerp of a story which reads very well in a movie script. :o Excellent work. I can picture a scene while reading. That is how good it is! :)
Shish-kabob-Forrest

Post by Shish-kabob-Forrest »

I've heard that before. I was unable to work on it for a few months and afterwords, started reading through it to catch up on where I was and actually got lost reading it. LOL.

IMHO, this strikes me as the type of story that takes a while to settle.