Saddam is dead...

General Topics

Moderators: Shish-kabob-Forrest, webmaster, Vlad

Should US have more than 2 Political parties?

Yes
75%
No
No votes
Who cares?
25%

Total votes: 4

webmaster
Site Admin

Saddam is dead...

Post by webmaster »

Who's our NEXT enemy??????

I mean: We have to have at least ONE ENEMY in order to sustain the Corporate- Military symbiosis. Don't we?

Just a thought, after watching the dead count in Iraq. Young American men and women. The dead count was over 3000 back in November 2006.

Nowadays is back at 2979 something. ARE WE MEMOREX..or WHAT?

Are we winning the war, or is war having an upper hand on US?

Is the Media winning the BS WAR?? Or playing into the hands of the so called "winning party"??? whatever party that may be (usually Democrats or Republicans, oh.... for 200 years or so..and still kicking).

So what's up with this 2 party system going on forever?

Why not have a 3rd PARTY...?? What happened to Ross PERROT???

A DECENT, CIVILIZED Country such as USA, should have more than 2 parties after 200 years of struggle and Democratic existence. Right?

The EUROPEAN countries, all have at least 3 parties or so, not to mention Italy, which has gone overboard with more than 10 political parties.

Only 2 parties in 230 years?? In USA??? What gives??????
webmaster
Site Admin

By the way....

Post by webmaster »

As the jobs are being shipped out of US, less TAXES can be collected for whatever purposes ( Israel, Space station..etc).

Impover a nation and that nation cannot pay taxes anymore.

Ruin a nation and congressmen and senators collect zilch, nada, kaka.

THEN WHAT??

Do the smart people in Congress or Senate think about this? Or they just live out their pitiful lives, forgetting about the life of their great grand nephews/nieces and the rest of the people, while the Empire is dying down??
Shish-kabob-Forrest

Post by Shish-kabob-Forrest »

The US by design is to have only one politicle party and that is Republican. Note that the people called the Republican party are NOT republican, they are capitolists. The closest unified party to Republican is Libertarian. If the libertarian party took dominance in this country, they WOULD quickley turn in to a true Republican party.

You don't have to look far at all to find it but here's the unedited video of Saddam Husseins execution:

http://www.liveleak.com/saddam5.html

The website has a child filter and I think you have to shut it off to watch the video. Liveleak use to be Ogrish.com.

Post by Guest »

i doubt it was saddam, since i watched a documentary based on his tens of stunt-men.. it did show some differences with real saddam and this guy hanged barbariously by democratic(!) US.. like moles on face etc.. it'll just be a mystery.. anyway, hanging one weak mean doesnt mean war is won.. US profs. claim that country lost, the war. good morning america

Post by Guest »

btw yeah i voted the poll.. ''who cares'' :D