Romania - The WORLD SEAT

Regarding Vlad Tepes

Moderators: Shish-kabob-Forrest, webmaster, Vlad

Vlad
Site Admin

Romania - The WORLD SEAT

Post by Vlad »

ROMANIA is the ROYAL/WORLD/IMPERIAL SEAT.

Rest Of EUROPE is just a JOKE.
Shish-kabob-Forrest

Post by Shish-kabob-Forrest »

Homeland of Mr. Killmore! :D :D :D :D
Blessed is he who shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is his brother's keeper. And I will strike down those who attempt to destroy my brothers and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Vlad
Site Admin

It was not meant that way

Post by Vlad »

It is a fact that Romania is the only country which preserved the Old Roman Empire name.

Does anybody wonder why??

Try this link: http://www.friesian.com/turkia.htm#romania

from which, we extracted this(with proper permissions):

"Thus, "Modern Romania" here means the modern successor states, first to Rome ("Romania" to itself, "Byzantium" to the historians), second to the Ottoman Empire, which in the 14th and 15th centuries established its domination over all former Roman possessions, and more, in the Eastern Mediterranean. As the Roman successors emerged in the 12th century, so do the Ottoman successors emerge in the 19th century. Familar states from the earlier period are Serbia, Bulgaria, Cyprus, and even Bosnia. The earlier states of the Vlach speaking Romanians, Wallachia and Moldavia, continue from the past, subject to special achievements in Ottoman misrule, ultimately to unite as the modern state of România, the only country in Europe to preserve the proper name of the Roman Empire."

I rest my case.

P.S. On the other hand, I do not believe Quentin Tarantino is ready for a historical movie yet, but he might outgrow the chasing scenes and shootouts, one of these days. Who knows.

Regards