50%

Total votes: 2

Vlad
Site Admin

THE US BS

Post by Vlad »

Bush Threatens to Veto Hate Crimes Bill

AP

WHITE HOUSE (May 3) - The White House is threatening to veto legislation to expand federal hate crime law.

A bill with strong Democratic backing is expected to pass the House today.

It would have federal law apply to attacks motivated by the victims' gender or sexual orientation. It would also increase penalties for violence based on bias.

Conservative groups and Republican allies say it undermines freedom of speech, religious expression and equal protection under the law.

The White House says state and local laws already provide penalties for these crimes, and there's no need to bring in the federal government and its enforcement. Proponents say it's needed to plug holes in some states.

Federal law now covers hate crimes involving violence against individuals based on race, religion, color, or national origin.

QUESTION IS: WHO are THE THOUGHT POLICE?? Reps or Dems??

or BOTH??
webmaster
Site Admin

Little Cities

Post by webmaster »

In my neighborhood there are all kinds of little cities like:

Little Armenia, Little Thailand, Little Tijuana, Little Russia, Little Bangladesh, Little Korea, Little Tokyo, Chinatown.etc...etc.

I did not see a Little Israel yet.

All this splitting of cities in zones of influence: Does it help in promoting hate crimes?

CITY COUNCIL members should wonder. Especially the Democrat ones.

I wonder how hate crimes are being investigated.

By raiding the criminal's home and finding out what books he read?

By confiscating his/her computers to find out if there were HATEFUL ideas on his/her HD?

Who decides whether or not, it was a hate crime??

George Orwell?? Or the demented THOUGHT POLICE?

What gives??
Vlad
Site Admin

Either way is BS

Post by Vlad »

Hehe...Republicans want wire tapping and Democrats want thought control.

WTF???
Shish-kabob-Forrest

Post by Shish-kabob-Forrest »

I don't understand the poll question but the Libertarian party is the one who is doing the right thing and picking up allot of popularity as result. Here is a speech from the Libertarian candidate for president: Ron Paul. It sheds a sign of hope that some sanity still exists in this country:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... paul+anger
Blessed is he who shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is his brother's keeper. And I will strike down those who attempt to destroy my brothers and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Vlad
Site Admin

POLL Question

Post by Vlad »

[quote="Shish-kabob-Forrest"]I don't understand the poll question but the Libertarian party is the one who is doing the right thing and picking up allot of popularity as result. Here is a speech from the Libertarian candidate for president: Ron Paul. It sheds a sign of hope that some sanity still exists in this country:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... paul+anger[/quote]

ONE MORE TIME: HOW IS IT that during 200 + years of a DEMOCRAT REPUBLIC, only 2 parties won elections both in the Executive and Legislative branch?????????????? HUH???

Are we trying to avoid the question?? or bury our ostrich head in the sand?

When was the last time the LIBERTARIANS ever had a SAY, SHISH?? HUH? HUH?

DUDE..let me spell it OUT LOUD HERE, ONE MORE TIME:

IF ONE COUNTRY/GOVERNMENT does not allow other parties to take part in the DEMOCRACY process, it is called an AUTOCRACY.

In US' case it is a DUOCRACY. PERIOD. And let's not BS each other anymore, and let's not hide our heads in the sand anymore, and let's not beat around the bush (pun not intended) anymore. PERIOD.

When this country (which I believed in, and still believe in) shall allow a 3rd party to take over, then we may call it a TRUE DEMOCRACY.

UNTIL THEN, I PREFER TO CALL IT A DUOCRACY.

P.S. If I disappear tomorrow, don't wonder why. Just follow the money trail and the train/trend of thought I established HERE, meaning a 3rd party is not only required, but also recommended, for this DUOCRACY to survive.

Otherwise, it shall go the way of the ROMAN EMPIRE, pretty soon.
Vlad
Site Admin

THE THOUGHT POLICE

Post by Vlad »

[quote="Shish-kabob-Forrest"]I don't understand the poll question but the Libertarian party is the one who is doing the right thing and picking up allot of popularity as result. Here is a speech from the Libertarian candidate for president: Ron Paul. It sheds a sign of hope that some sanity still exists in this country:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... paul+anger[/quote]

Are you serious?? I am thinking how much fun may TURK have reading this :-)

The Thought Police refers to entities such as NSA/CIA/FBI/BUSH which failed us on 9/11, and yet are trying to promote total population control, because of their failures on 9/11.

The Thought Police refers to the SHADOW figures which, unbeknownst to us, mortals, meet every year at a secluded resort and plan the fate of this world, including YOU and I, and a BIG PIE in the sky, called The International Space Station.

These people truely think they OWN this PLANET, called EARTH.

They do not respond to ANYBODY. They have NO ACCOUNTABILITY, whatsoever.

However, they think they have the (God given???) right to SPY on you and I.

Short of guessing/second guessing your thoughts, they try to control your thoughts VIA the state controlled MEDIA.

They (the GOV, VIA TV stations) indoctrinate you with news about Paris H, Lindsey L...etc..etc... while things are happening all over the world, and are more dramatic than PARIS getting out of jail.

NO REAL/LIVE NEWS from all over the world, in US..for the last 50 years.

No NEWS is (in this case), BAD NEWS - IT IS CALLED BRAINWASHING.

Keep the people in the DARK, and let US take care of business.

We can BOMB THE CRAP out of any country, including YOUGOSLAVIA, a European country, without really letting you know what we are doing. PFF.

We can send tens of thousands to their death and maiming, without having to tell you, the tax payer, what we are doing.

We can use your TAX money to build a Space Station, but you cannot ask why. You'd better sit down and shut the f.k up and watch Paris getting out of jail. Or watch cartoons..or DIE...scum. We don't care about you. We have to build that station/Noah's Ark..to save the human race, in case something happens in 2012.

Well, I do hope 2012 shall be the end of days, because if the human specimens they are trying to save are today's politicians, then the UNIVERSE shall get rid of them forever.

More to follow regarding the International Space Station.