POLE SHIFT - PLANET X - NIBIRU - PRECESSION and BLACK Holes

It is the Winter Solstice. End of TIME. Any thoughts ?

Moderators: Shish-kabob-Forrest, webmaster, Vlad

Think the world as we know it shall end on December 21, 2012?

YES
40%
NO
20%
Who cares?
20%
Am going to DisneyLand
20%

Total votes: 5

webmaster
Site Admin

When S..hit shall hit the fan..

Post by webmaster »

When volcanos erupt, when mud slides and pyroclastic flow shall engulf you......and 100 feet waves shall come towards you.....WHOM will you have near you, nearby, close by, to hold on to??
Shish-kabob-Forrest

Post by Shish-kabob-Forrest »

No one, but I have a death wish, so it doesn't matter to me.
Blessed is he who shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is his brother's keeper. And I will strike down those who attempt to destroy my brothers and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Vladivostok

Post by Vladivostok »

The thing is,we need to stay calm.So what if the world ends tomorrow?We should look twoards death with open arms.In what concerns my existence,nothing changed in the last 20 years.No global warming in my place,winter stays the same.I'm a ski instructor and I haven't nodesed any changes.Water still tastes the same.Forests near my house are still coverd by snow.
Shish-kabob-Forrest

Post by Shish-kabob-Forrest »

When I die, I wanna die like Jesus. Spread out on a hospital bed with a lawyer on one side and a doctor on the other side (between 2 thieves.
Blessed is he who shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is his brother's keeper. And I will strike down those who attempt to destroy my brothers and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Vlad
Site Admin

Doctor Lawyer Wish

Post by Vlad »

Shish-kabob-Forrest wrote:When I die, I wanna die like Jesus. Spread out on a hospital bed with a lawyer on one side and a doctor on the other side (between 2 thieves.
They s..ck you DRY....Doctors and Lawyers are the the REAL VAMPIRES, NOT Vlad TEPES.

Vlad Tepes was FOR REAL. Bram Stoker...A FRAUD.