NOAH's ARK

General Topics

Moderators: Shish-kabob-Forrest, webmaster, Vlad

webmaster
Site Admin

NOAH's ARK

Post by webmaster »

December 2012 is getting nearer.

Think the International Space Station (ISS) shall survive??
Vlad
Site Admin

Space station/Noah's Ark

Post by Vlad »

YEAP. They are trying hard to survive the upcoming events.

Once the space station is ready, all they have to do in order to escape the cataclism, is to fire its rockets and move it out/away from the EARTH's orbit.

They may survive for a while, a few months/years maybe, with the supplies they have on board. However, when the supplies are gone, it's going to be a matter of a few days and all aboard shall croak. PFF.

So much for Noah's Ark. Imagine floating through space, with nowhere to go to.

That shall be a very agonizing death, unlike the instant death the mortals shall receive. It's like DEAD MEN WALKING for years, until the sentence is actually carried out.

What is even more revolting is the fact that they are using TAX payers' money to accomplish this slow suicidal TRIP.
Shish-kabob-Forrest

Post by Shish-kabob-Forrest »

Watch the ISS be the first thing to go.
Blessed is he who shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is his brother's keeper. And I will strike down those who attempt to destroy my brothers and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Vlad
Site Admin

Dissidents

Post by Vlad »

Shish-kabob-Forrest wrote:Watch the ISS be the first thing to go.
In our mind, you are a "dissident", and WE appreciate your "guts".

We did not have Solzhenitsyn's guts, not to leave our country.
We left. We exiled ourselves.
Solzhenitsyn was sent packing, after his books were published in the WEST. He lived the rest of his life in Vermont, USA.
Just like Mr. Gorbachev is living the remainder of his life on this US soil, somewhere near San Francisco.

It seems, the louder you speak, the more you have your voice heard, the more the powers that be shall try to silence you, either by buying you out, and/or by killing you.

Please keep in mind that, according to the Russian style mind control BS, first they will try to break your will, then, your mind, then break you, using torture, if necessary (You heard of their shitty techniques at Guantanamo Bay - The new Bay of PIGS)

Isn't it funny how, after 50 years, they chose to downgrade Solzhenitsyn from "dissident" to "critic"? I mean WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??
Why play with words, when in fact, a "dissident" is a "conscient repellant" of the status quo, while still being "patriotic" and loving his native country, NOT wanting to leave that country???

Here's the link:
http://www.draculascastle.com/phpbb2/vi ... =dissident

Ask yourself why they(The New WORLD ORDER), replaced the word "dissident" with the word "critic", while the new COLD WAR is happening, and they are agreeing (technologically speaking), in space, for the ongoing NOAH's ARK, called International Space Station. What "COLD WAR"?? We have another COLD WAR??

We got rid of the "terrorists", now we have another COLD WAR??

What is funny and unbelievable/amazing/flabbergasting, is the fact that no US citizen is questioning that PIE in the sky, called ISS.

US citizens (the mighty and the best), would rather watch the Olympics, while paying their taxes and enjoying the weekend BBQ.

This is what is left of the "revolutionary spirit" of the Americans.
harold richmond

Post by harold richmond »

Have you guys watched the film 2012? It's a bit scary but I think the idea is plausable. I think you may want to check it out since the topic involves the Noah's ark principle. With this in mind though, I think upcoming events would really depend on what we all make it or want it to be. I just hope the "end" as we know it wouldn't come too soon. I still have a lot of things to do and haven't achieved half of my bucket list yet. =)

Harold Richmond
Shish-kabob-Forrest

Post by Shish-kabob-Forrest »

Seen it. A natural disaster of that magnitude will eventually come no doubt, but unless we technologically revert back to 100 years ago technology or earlier, we'll see it coming decades in advance at the very least. Scientists and technicians ARE expecting something to happen in December 2012, but what they're expecting will probably go unnoticed by at least half the world.

I suspect 2012 will be a much more pivotal year for society and results of human decision then natural disasters.
Blessed is he who shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is his brother's keeper. And I will strike down those who attempt to destroy my brothers and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
rmorrison100

Post by rmorrison100 »

I have also seen that movie 2012.
Vlad
Site Admin

Right

Post by Vlad »

rmorrison100 wrote:I have also seen that movie 2012.
So did I. A long time ago. :-)