Bring the troops HOME. POINT MADE !

Enough is enough !

Moderators: Shish-kabob-Forrest, webmaster, Vlad

Should the US troops be brought back HOME IMMEDIATELY ?

Yes
71%
No
No votes
Draft Senators/Congressmen kids
29%

Total votes: 7

Vlad
Site Admin

Bring the troops HOME. POINT MADE !

Post by Vlad »

Now START BRINGING THE TROOPS home !!!

STOP THE KILLING FIELDS NOW !!!

STOP THE STUPID POLITICS, while American youngsters die and/or are being maimed.

The HOMEFRONT needs a lot more attention than IRAQ.

USD($) at an all time low, unemployment at an all time high.
Stock Market going down the drain.

How many more BILLIONS, how many more THOUSANDS young LIVES are to be spent, while US is heading towards DEPRESSION???

Anybody disagrees?

Write it here.
webmaster
Site Admin

A FUTILE WAR - GW. Let's Face it !

Post by webmaster »

While the "HOME FRONT" is in shambles........

Thanks for NOTHING G.W.
History (and your grand children) shall be the judge of your performance.

Why don't you threaten this BLUE PLANET with a III rd World WAR, PAL??

Think you, and your father's PETROLEUM Enterprises around the world are not KNOWN??

How many ACRES/LOTS/PARCELS/HECTARS of LAND did your family ACQUIRE in the last 17 years??? How many have you sold at a unmentionable PROFIT?
Most of them in the old communist countries/Eastern Europe and Russia.

How many VIP seats did you secure on the International Space Station, so that YOU and YOUR family shall be safe after you throw the first "nucular" punch?

YO, GW, they just added your quarters (bus size) to the left of the GRAND CENTRAL INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION.

C'mon GW, you're SMART. How many people can you fit in there?

HOW MUCH WAS THE PRICE OF THE TICKET, GW?? Did you have the money?? Or are you paying your VISA with your MASTER CARD, like the rest of the New World Order working classes, from TEXAS to China? Not to mention Africa.
Miclosoara

Post by Miclosoara »

I've traveled the world my whole life. 10 years ago, Americans were welcomed in most countries. We were seen as friends, invited into people's homes and into their lives. Since the Bush administration. attitudes have changed. We are now seen as aggressors, unwanted guests. We aren't welcomed ANYWHERE. Attacking Iraq has not made Americans safer, it's made us vulnerable even in Western Europe. When the British and Germans treat you like dirt, you know there's a problem.
Experienced Transylvanian Trekker
Vladivostok

Post by Vladivostok »

I,as a romanian see things diferently.US ppl are manipulated by their goverment and constitution is being ignored by them.I don't blame US civilians...
Shish-kabob-Forrest

Post by Shish-kabob-Forrest »

Yeah really. You should read the US constitution some time. Many of the really cool things some European countries are practicing originate from our constitution. Go to war ONLY in retaliation and with a congressional declaration (easier said then done), no income tax at all, an "as long as you are not bothering anyone, whatever you do is your business" outline in civil law. These are all part of the US rule of law. However, the whole of the voting population tends to be a group of wannabe intellectuals who don't understand the meaning behind the lines: "Those who live by the sword shal parish by the sword" or "If you lead in to captivity, you shal be led in to captivity" or in other words, if you infringe on other peoples rights that you don't like, you open the door for someone else to come in and stomp the rights that you value. It is by ignoring this that we have developed a government and voting population who has no respect for the US Constitution, the rule of law.
Not meddling in the affairs of other countries isn't JUST a sensible philosophy, it is THE LAW OF THE LAND! It's just being ignored.
How well it's going to do, I don't know but right now, we have a constitutionalist running for president and he has aroused a massive portion of American people all over the country who haven't been voting in the past. Check him out:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0728803039

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCM_wQy4YVg
Blessed is he who shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is his brother's keeper. And I will strike down those who attempt to destroy my brothers and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Post by Guest »

what!?!? what happened to you guys (americans) that you want US troops back at home? i remember almost whole americans approved Iraqi invasion, as long as, as they lose soldiers in Iraq one by one shot down by Juba, americans changed their opinion.. now they got war was lost. insurgenst had warned you before invasion that americans will lose :roll:
Vlad
Site Admin

Just like the OTTOMANS lost?

Post by Vlad »

turk wrote:what!?!? what happened to you guys (americans) that you want US troops back at home? i remember almost whole americans approved Iraqi invasion, as long as, as they lose soldiers in Iraq one by one shot down by Juba, americans changed their opinion.. now they got war was lost. insurgenst had warned you before invasion that americans will lose :roll:
Well, Ataturk, you should have warned us before.

Nowadays is too late, and not only that, but we're going down the slope of an oncoming III rd World War. Why is that?? Could it be Economic or Religious in nature? Or both?

We know what brought down the Roman Empire.

What brought down the Ottoman Empire??

Re: Just like the OTTOMANS lost?

Post by Guest »

Vlad wrote:
turk wrote:what!?!? what happened to you guys (americans) that you want US troops back at home? i remember almost whole americans approved Iraqi invasion, as long as, as they lose soldiers in Iraq one by one shot down by Juba, americans changed their opinion.. now they got war was lost. insurgenst had warned you before invasion that americans will lose :roll:
Well, Ataturk, you should have warned us before.

Nowadays is too late, and not only that, but we're going down the slope of an oncoming III rd World War. Why is that?? Could it be Economic or Religious in nature? Or both?

We know what brought down the Roman Empire.

What brought down the Ottoman Empire??
empires fall, naturally. as time beats them. but stupid decisions remain and they are not forgotten. just like Iraqi war decision by americans

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dmt2_wyDKJI

a nice goodbye to the architect of blood-thirsty illegal invaders. watch this and see what Iraqis (who america supposes they brought freedom to their country) think

Post by Guest »

btw i see poll is closed, i would vote ''no'' :lol:
Vlad
Site Admin

Poll not closed

Post by Vlad »

turk wrote:btw i see poll is closed, i would vote ''no'' :lol:
Welcome back.

Poll is not closed, but you probably have already voted and the program keeps track of it.

RE: Shoe throwing contest, it was quite an impressive statement.

Next press conference, allowed journalists shall be shoeless, just like in a MOSQUE :twisted:
KathrineChe

Post by KathrineChe »

The sons of United States should be back in the United States.

Post by Guest »

I agree!! BRING them home!!
webmaster
Site Admin

2013- Still deployed

Post by webmaster »

KathrineChe wrote:The sons of United States should be back in the United States.
It is sanitized - We only know the number of dead US troops.

Not the number of MAIMED troops and families.

DEAL with it.

May, 2013