A reading for Ceausescu

Stories from behind the curtain.

Moderators: Shish-kabob-Forrest, webmaster, Vlad

Shish-kabob-Forrest

A reading for Ceausescu

Post by Shish-kabob-Forrest »

A bible reading for Ceausescu. I don't think they did but they should have read this to him at his execution:

The path of the riotous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he; who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the week through the valley of darkness for he is TRULY his brothers keeper and a finder of lost children. And I will STRIKE down upon thee with GREAT vengeance and FURIOUS anger those who attempt to POISON and DESTROY my brothers. And you will KNOW my name is the LORD when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Blessed is he who shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is his brother's keeper. And I will strike down those who attempt to destroy my brothers and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Vladivostok

Post by Vladivostok »

Nah,you should have lived here.If was his judge I would have killed him by torture.
Today there are ppl like Ceausescu multiplicated,we can execute the hall goverment.
Shish-kabob-Forrest

Post by Shish-kabob-Forrest »

Yeah, from what I have heard and read, he was a real monster. You guys have my sympathy.
Blessed is he who shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is his brother's keeper. And I will strike down those who attempt to destroy my brothers and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Vlad
Site Admin

Ceausescu multiplied

Post by Vlad »

Vladivostok wrote:Nah,you should have lived here.If was his judge I would have killed him by torture.
Today there are ppl like Ceausescu multiplicated,we can execute the hall goverment.
Yes, indeed Vlady. You said IT.

Sad for Romania, though.

However, do not feel bad.

Some other (more democractic countries), are undergoing the same treatment, as we speak.
jimmmarks

Post by jimmmarks »

And you will KNOW my name is the LORD when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
jorjastandish

Post by jorjastandish »

Thanks for this one!