Kiss and Control

For those who still believe.

Moderators: Shish-kabob-Forrest, webmaster, Vlad

Misery

Kiss and Control

Post by Misery »

Who thinks that vampires have a power to control all those who kiss him/her? you may figure that if you get close enough for a vampire to kiss you, then you're guarenteed as dead, but i find that untrue. I believe there have been cases of vampires falling in love with humans, and not wanting to change them into a vampire, therefore, they would appear to them and kiss them, willing the human to fall in love with the vampire in question, and giving control to the vampire. Any comments?
No one cares anymore...
Shish-kabob-Forrest

Post by Shish-kabob-Forrest »

Depends on what form we are talking about. If you are talking about the deficiency that was often mistaken for vampirism in the middle ages, it gives the person with it no super natural powers nor does it do anything to the personality of the person who has it, other then maybe make them a little more laid back. It is also a deficiency, not a disease, so there is no way of transmitting it.
If we are talking about mythical vampirism, you can take that however you like. Bare in mind that vampirism was made colorful by Brahm Stoker. Before Brahm Stoker's book, vampire myth, superstition etc. was very tasteless. It largely revolved around murdering innocent people who were different in appearance and mangling already dead and bloated corpses. In fact, historical vampire mythology can easily be considered a form of necromancy. The "walking corpse" them never held true and the living who were thought to be vampires I am sure could have been some quite charming people from time to time. After all, they WERE just people who fortunately met horrible ends.
Blessed is he who shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is his brother's keeper. And I will strike down those who attempt to destroy my brothers and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.