ELIZABETH BATHORY

Regarding Vlad Tepes

Moderators: Shish-kabob-Forrest, webmaster, Vlad

jduffer

ELIZABETH BATHORY

Post by jduffer »

vlad Dracula was not a vampire. Only the creation of Bram Stoker and so the title of Vampire must be given to a real one - Elizabeth Bathory the 16th century Hungarian Countess who murdered some 250 (if not more) girls and used their blood to keep her young - so she thought. She was known as the Blood Countess. She is your Vampire. I wonder if Stoker came across her in his course of research?

I have heard that there is a film being made or has been made dealing with this Blood Countess. Any news on this?
Shish-kabob-Forrest

Post by Shish-kabob-Forrest »

Nope. I wrote a book about Vladislav III and I was approached by someone claiming to be in the movie business wanting to look at it when finished. Never heard from him since about a year before the book was done, give or take a little.
Blessed is he who shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is his brother's keeper. And I will strike down those who attempt to destroy my brothers and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
jduffer

YOUR BOOK ON VLAD III

Post by jduffer »

What was the book on Vlad III? I would very much like to read it Is it still available?
Shish-kabob-Forrest

Post by Shish-kabob-Forrest »

http://www.lulu.com/content/3641212

I'm planning to put out a more detail edition late this year.
Blessed is he who shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is his brother's keeper. And I will strike down those who attempt to destroy my brothers and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.